October Coach of the Month
We asked her a few questions about her experiences with GOTR so far:
1. What is your GOTR Adjective?
2. What do you do for a living?
Physical Therapist at Baptist Hospital
3. Have you learned any lessons yourself through your experience?
I have learned to celebrate the differences between the girls. I have a very diverse team, and it is really cool to see the life lessons that they can teach each other (and me!) coming from such different life experiences.
4. What is your favorite part of working with the girls on a weekly basis?
I love watching the girls grow closer with each other and really become a team. They are all encouraging each other and becoming a close-knit group. It is also neat to see their running endurance improve and the joy they are getting out of their runs.
5. How has GOTR impacted you?
GOTR has made me look at my own life to make sure that I am living the healthy lifestyle that we teach. I am trying to get more sleep, give myself time for self-reflection, and only engage in positive self-talk. I am trying to keep my sparkly GOTR cord plugged in all the time!